PPO Dental Product Overview (Qualified Plans)
You can take comfort in knowing that our BlueDental Choice and BlueDental Copayment Q and QF plans are compliant with regulations established by the Affordable Care Act.
BlueDental Choice and Copayment QF plans for adults and children
BlueDental Choice and Copayment Q plans for individuals up to age 19
BlueDental Choice or Copayment members will receive valuable benefits such as:
- The freedom to choose any dentist from our extensive local network* and never have a claim form to complete when visiting an in-network provider
- Access to one of the nation’s largest network of quality dentists and specialists when traveling outside of Florida
- No claim forms when an in-network dentist is used
- No referrals to see a general dentist or specialist
*Networks are comprised of independent contracted dentists.
Prepaid Dental Product Overview
BlueDental Care – A prepaid plan that works like a DHMO – no deductible, no annual maximum benefit, no claim forms and little or no cost for office visits and cleanings. Out-of-pocket costs for in-network care are always known up front.*
The BlueDental Care plan is available in limited service areas in Florida, and members must select a provider.
Alachua, Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Collier, Duval, Hernando, Hillsborough, Lake, Lee, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Miami-Dade, Orange, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, Seminole, St. Johns, St. Lucie and Volusia
Plan Selling Features
- No deductibles
- Preventative services with little out-of-pocket costs
- No waiting period for coverage
- No annual maximum
- Coverage for Oral Cancer screenings
- Coverage for teeth whitening
- No claims to file
**The Oral Health for Overall Health Program is not available to members of BlueDental Care Prepaid Plans.